Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1-pound ground beef
½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 small yellow onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1-pound head bok choy, stalks and leaves separated and chopped
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
5 cups low-sodium chicken broth
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a large pan, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook the beef for about
2. Add the onion, mushrooms and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the bok choy stalks and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
4. Add soy sauce and broth and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
6. Stir in the bok choy leaves and cook for about 5 minutes.
7. Stir in black pepper and serve hot.