Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
½ cup low-fat Parmesan cheese, grated
¼ cup fresh rosemary, minced
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
6 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons olive oil
Olive oil cooking spray
8 cups fresh baby spinach
1. In a shallow dish, add the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese,
rosemary, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper and mix well.
2. Rub the chicken breasts with oil and then coat with the
breadcrumbs mixture evenly.
3. Arrange the chicken breasts onto the enamel roasting pan and
spray with cooking spray.
4. Select “Air Fry” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 350 degrees F.
5. Set the timer for 12 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
6. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert the
roasting pan in the oven.
7. Flip the chicken breasts once halfway through.
8. When the cooking time is completed, remove the roasting pan
from the oven and transfer the chicken breasts onto serving
9. Serve hot alongside the spinach.