Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
½ cup breadcrumbs
8 skinless, boneless chicken tenderloins
6 cups fresh baby greens
1. In a shallow dish, beat the egg.
1. In another dish, add the oil and breadcrumbs and mix until a
crumbly mixture forms.
2. Dip the chicken tenderloins into beaten egg and then coat with
the breadcrumbs mixture.
3. Shake off the excess coating.
4. Arrange the chicken tenderloins into the greased air fry basket.
5. Select “Air Fry” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 355 degrees F.
6. Set the timer for 15 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
7. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert the air fry
basket in the oven.
8. When the cooking time is completed, remove the air fry basket
from the oven and serve hot alongside the greens.