Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
1-pound chicken thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
10 romaine lettuce leaves
¾ cup carrot, peeled and julienned
¾ cup cucumber, julienned
¼ cup scallion (green part), chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 390 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment
2. In a bowl, add the chicken, oil, garlic powder, salt and black pepper and
3. Arrange the chicken thigh onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes or until desired doneness.
5. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for about 20 minutes.
6. Cut the cooled chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces.
7. In a bowl, add the chicken pieces, celery, parsley, mayonnaise, salt and
black pepper and mix until well combined.
8. Arrange the lettuce leaves onto serving plates.
9. Place about ¼ cup of chicken mixture over each lettuce leaf evenly.
10. Top with carrot, cucumber and scallion and serve.