Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 9 minutes
6 (4-ounces) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed and cut
1 tablespoon jerk seasoning
3 large zucchinis, sliced
12 ounces white mushrooms, stems removed
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
1 tablespoon jerk sauce
1. In a bowl, mix together the chicken cubes and jerk seasoning.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
3. Sprinkle the zucchini slices and mushrooms with salt and black
4. Thread the chicken and vegetables onto greased metal skewers.
5. Arrange the skewers into the greased air fry basket.
6. Select “Air Fry” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 370 degrees F.
7. Set the timer for 9 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
8. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert the air fry
basket in the oven.
9. Flip and coat the kabobs with jerk sauce once halfway through.
10. When the cooking time is completed, remove the air
fry basket from the oven and serve hot.