Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 hours
1-pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cubed into 1-inch size
1 cup okra, trimmed and sliced
1 cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1 cup white onion, chopped
1½ teaspoons garlic, minced
2 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
4 cups chicken broth
2 bay leaves
2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
1. Lightly grease a Dutch oven that will fit in the Breville Smart Air
2. In the pan, add all ingredients and mix well.
3. Arrange the Dutch oven over the wire rack.
4. Select “Slow Cooker” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and set
5. Set the timer for 4 hours and press “Start/Stop” to begin cooking.
6. When the cooking time is completed, remove the Dutch oven
from the oven.
7. Open the lid and discard the bay leaves.
8. Serve hot.