Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
4 cups fresh button mushrooms, sliced
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
1. In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the chicken
breasts for about 5 minutes per side.
2. Remove from the heat.
3. In an oven-safe pan that will fit in the Breville Smart Air Fryer
Oven, place the chicken breasts and remaining ingredients and
stir to combine.
4. Cover the pan with a lid.
5. Arrange the pan over the wire rack.
6. Select “Slow Cooker” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and set
7. Set the timer for 7-8 hours and press “Start/Stop” to begin
8. When the cooking time is completed, remove the pan from the
oven and serve hot