Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
¾ cup almond flour
2 large eggs
1½ cups breadcrumbs
¼ cup low-fat Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tablespoon mustard powder
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
4 (6-ounces) (¼-inch thick) skinless, boneless chicken cutlets
6 cups fresh salad greens
1. In a shallow bowl, add the flour.
2. In a second bowl, crack the eggs and beat well.
3. In a third bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese, mustard
powder, salt, and black pepper.
4. Season the chicken with salt, and black pepper.
5. Coat the chicken cutlets with flour, then dip into beaten eggs and
finally coat with the breadcrumbs mixture.
6. Arrange the chicken cutlets into the greased air fry basket.
7. Select “Air Fry” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 355 degrees F.
8. Set the timer for 30 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
9. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert the air fry
basket in the oven.
10. When the cooking time is completed, remove the air
fry basket from the oven and serve hot alongside the greens