Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 55 minutes
1 (5-pound) boneless turkey breast
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon olive oil
15 cups fresh baby greens
1. Season the turkey breast with salt and black pepper generously
and spray with cooking spray.
2. Arrange the turkey breast into the greased air fry basket.
3. Select “Air Fry” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 350 degrees F.
4. Set the timer for 55 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
5. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert the air fry
basket in the oven.
6. Meanwhile, for glaze: in a bowl, mix together the maple syrup,
mustard and oil.
7. Flip the turkey breast twice, first after 25 minutes and then after
8. After 50 minutes of cooking, coat the turkey breast with the
9. When the cooking time is completed, remove the air fry basket
from oven and transfer the turkey breast onto a cutting board.
10. With a piece of foil, cover the turkey breast for about
10 minutes before slicing.
11. With a sharp knife, cut the turkey breast into desiredsized slices and serve alongside the greens.