Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 small onion, chopped finely
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1¼ pounds ground chicken
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
10 romaine lettuce leaves
1½ cups carrot, peeled and julienned
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped finely
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1. In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and sauté the onion, ginger, and
garlic for about 4-5 minutes.
2. Add the ground chicken, salt, and black pepper, and cook over mediumhigh heat for about 7-9 minutes, breaking up the meat into smaller pieces
with a wooden spoon.
3. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
4. Arrange the lettuce leaves onto serving plates.
5. Place the cooked chicken over each lettuce leaf and top with carrot and
6. Drizzle with lime juice and serve immediately.