Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
¼ cup coconut oil, softened
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
2 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
1 (4-pound) bone-in, skin-on turkey breast
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 cups fresh arugula
1. In a bowl, add the coconut oil, herbs, salt and black pepper and
2. Rub the herb mixture under skin evenly.
3. Coat the outside of turkey breast with oil.
4. Place the turkey breast into the greased baking dish.
5. Select “Bake” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 350 degrees F.
6. Set the timer for 40 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
7. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, arrange the
baking dish over the wire rack.
8. When the cooking time is completed, remove the baking dish
from oven and transfer the turkey breast onto a cutting board.
9. With a piece of foil, cover the turkey breast for about 20 minutes
10. With a sharp knife, cut the turkey breast into desiredsized slices and serve hot alongside the arugula.