Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 9 minutes
1 (8-ounce) chicken breast, cut into medium-sized pieces
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
3 garlic cloves, grated
1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
½ teaspoon lemon zest, grated
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
1 teaspoon plain low-fat Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 carrot, peeled and chopped
3 cups fresh arugula
1. In a large bowl, add the chicken, lemon juice, garlic, oregano,
lemon zest, salt and black pepper and toss to coat well.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
3. Remove the bowl from refrigerator and stir in the yogurt and oil.
4. Thread the chicken pieces onto the metal skewers.
5. Arrange the skewers into the greased air fry basket.
6. Select “Air Fry” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 350 degrees F.
7. Set the timer for 9 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
8. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert the air fry
basket in the oven.
9. Flip the skewers once halfway through.
10. When the cooking time is completed, remove the air
fry basket from the oven and transfer the kabobs onto a serving
11. Serve hot alongside the carrot and arugula.