Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
1 teaspoon fresh lime zest, finely grated
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
2 turkey legs
3 cups fresh arugula
1. In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, rosemary, lime zest, oil,
lime juice, salt, and black pepper.
2. Add the turkey legs and generously coat with marinade.
3. Refrigerate to marinate for about 6-8 hours.
4. Arrange the turkey legs into the greased air fry basket.
5. Select “Air Fry” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 350 degrees F.
6. Set the timer for 30 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
7. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert the air fry
basket in the oven.
8. When the cooking time is completed, remove the air fry basket
from the oven and serve hot alongside the arugula.