Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 22 minutes
2 (6-ounce) chicken breasts
1 egg, beaten
4 ounces breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon fresh basil
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup sugar-free pasta sauce
¼ cup low-fat Parmesan cheese, grated
3 cups fresh baby arugula
1. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg.
2. In another bowl, add the oil, breadcrumbs, and basil and mix
until a crumbly mixture forms.
3. Now, dip each chicken breast into the beaten egg and then coat
with the breadcrumb mixture.
4. Arrange the chicken breasts into the greased air fry basket.
5. Select “Air Fry” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 350 degrees F.
6. Set the timer for 22 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
7. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert the air fry
basket in the oven.
8. After 15 minutes of cooking, spoon the pasta sauce over chicken
breasts, followed by the cheese.
9. When the cooking time is completed, remove the air fry basket
from the oven and transfer the chicken breasts onto serving
10. Serve hot alongside the arugula.