Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
6 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 teaspoon mustard powder
½ teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
1 cup almond flour
1 small egg
½ cup breadcrumbs
¼ teaspoon dried parsley
¼ teaspoon dried tarragon
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried garlic
1 teaspoon chicken seasoning
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
8 cups fresh baby spinach
1. In a food processor, add the chicken breasts and pulse until
2. Add the mustard, paprika, Worcester sauce, salt, and black
pepper and pulse until well combined.
3. Make 4 equal-sized patties from the mixture.
4. In a shallow bowl, place the flour.
5. In a second bowl, crack the egg and beat well.
6. In a third bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, dried herbs, and
7. Coat each chicken patty with flour, then dip into egg and finally,
coat with breadcrumbs mixture.
8. Arrange the patties into the greased air fry basket.
9. Select “Air Fry” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 355 degrees F.
10. Set the timer for 30 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to
11. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert
the air fry basket in the oven.
12. Flip the patties once halfway through.
13. When the cooking time is completed, remove the air
fry basket from the oven and serve hot alongside the spinach.