Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup yellow onion, chopped
¼ cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1½ pounds raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes with chilies
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
2 tablespoons Sriracha
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and sauté the onion for about 4–5
2. Add the bell pepper and garlic and sauté for about 4–5 minutes.
3. Add the shrimp and tomatoes and cook for about 3–4 minutes.
4. Stir in the coconut milk and Sriracha and cook for about 4–5 minutes.
5. Stir in the lime juice, salt, and black pepper, and remove from the heat.
6. Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.