Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
1 (2¾-pound) bone-in, skin-on turkey breast half
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
8 cups fresh baby spinach
1. Rub the turkey breast with the salt and black pepper evenly.
2. Arrange the steaks onto the greased enamel roasting pan.
3. Select “Roast” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 400 degrees F.
4. Set the timer for 80 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
5. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert the
roasting pan in the oven.
6. When the cooking time is completed, remove the roasting pan
from the oven and place the turkey breast onto a cutting board.
7. With a piece of foil, cover the turkey breast for about 20 minutes
8. With a sharp knife, cut the turkey breast into desired size slices
and serve alongside the spinach