Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1¾ ounces fresh spinach
¼ cup ricotta cheese, shredded
2 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
2 tablespoons low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
¼ teaspoon paprika
1. In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the spinach
for about 3-4 minutes.
2. Stir in the ricotta and cook for about 40-60 seconds.
3. Remove from the heat and transfer the spinach mixture into a
bowl. Set aside to cool.
4. Cut slits into the chicken breasts about ¼-inch apart but not all
the way through.
5. Stuff each chicken breast with the spinach mixture.
6. Sprinkle each chicken breast with salt and black pepper and then
with cheddar cheese and paprika.
7. Arrange the chicken breasts into the greased air fry basket.
8. Select “Air Fry” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 390 degrees F.
9. Set the timer for 25 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
10. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert
the air fry basket in the oven.
11. When the cooking time is completed, remove the air
fry basket from the oven and serve hot.