Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 7 minutes
4 scallions, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely grated
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons maple syrup
Pinch of ground black pepper
1-pound chicken tenders
5 cups fresh baby arugula
1. In a large baking dish, mix together the scallion, ginger, garlic,
lime juice, soy sauce, oil, maple syrup and black pepper.
2. Thread chicken tenders onto the pre-soaked wooden skewers.
3. Add the skewers into the baking dish and coat with marinade
4. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours or overnight.
5. Arrange the skewers into the greased air fry basket.
6. Select “Air Fry” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 390 degrees F.
7. Set the timer for 7 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
8. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert the air fry
basket in the oven.
9. When the cooking time is completed, remove the air fry basket
from the oven and serve hot alongside the arugula.