Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
1 (24-ounce) package boneless turkey breast tenderloins
2 tablespoon olive oil
6 cups fresh salad greens
1. In a small bowl, mix together the thyme, garlic powder, salt and
2. Rub the turkey tenderloin with thyme mixture evenly.
3. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the
turkey tenderloins for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Remove from the heat.
5. Place the turkey tenderloins over the wire rack.
6. Select “Bake” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 350 degrees F.
7. Set the timer for 10 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
8. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, insert the wire
rack in the oven.
9. When the cooking time is completed, remove the wire rack from
the oven and serve hot alongside the salad greens.