Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
1-pound turkey breast fillet
1 garlic clove, crushed
1½ teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon red chili powder
Salt, as required
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped finely
1 small red onion, chopped finely
4 cups fresh baby spinach
1. Place the turkey fillet on a cutting board.
2. Carefully cut horizontally along the length about 1/3 of the way
from the top, stopping about ¼-inch from the edge.
3. Open this part to have a long piece of fillet.
4. In a bowl, mix together the garlic, spices and oil.
5. In a small cup, reserve about 1 tablespoon of oil mixture.
6. In the remaining oil mixture, add the parsley and onion and mix
7. Coat the open side of fillet with onion mixture.
8. Roll the fillet tightly from the short side.
9. With a kitchen string, tie the roll at 1-1½-inch intervals.
10. Coat the outer side of roll with the reserved oil
11. Select “Air Fry” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and
adjust the temperature to 355 degrees F.
12. Set the timer for 40 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to
13. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated,
arrange the baking dish over the wire rack.
14. When the cooking time is completed, remove the
baking dish from oven and place the turkey roll onto a cutting
board for about 5-10 minutes before slicing.
15. With a sharp knife, cut the turkey roll into desired
sized slices and serve alongside the spinach.