Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1¼ hours
¼ cup olive oil
5 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
1 (6-pound) boneless turkey breast
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1. In a pan, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the carrots for
about 4-5 minutes.
2. Add the turkey breast and cook for about 10 minutes or until
golden brown from both sides.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in salt, black pepper and broth.
4. Transfer the mixture into a baking dish.
5. Select “Bake” of Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven and adjust the
temperature to 375 degrees F.
6. Set the timer for 60 minutes and press “Start/Stop” to begin
7. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, arrange the
baking dish over the wire rack.
8. When the cooking time is completed, remove the baking dish
9. With tongs, place the turkey onto a cutting board for about 5
minutes before slicing.
10. Cut into desired-sized slices and serve alongside